Isn’t it frustrating when you have been cleaning the mould, only to find that it have come back again? Don’t you hate the toxic mould symptoms that are affecting your health?
This is why we have come up with a way you can get rid of mould in 7 steps.
- Have a professional inspect and assess the damage
- We will identify areas of concern and create an accurate scope of work
- Correct the mould source and fix the moisture problem.
- Otherwise the mould may come back again.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment
- Tyvek Suite
- Gloves taped at the wrists
- Full face mask
- Contain the damage
- Install containment barriers to ensure mould is not spread during remediation .
- Install a HEPA rated air filter to filter out the mould spores and contain the damage
- Remove mould from contents, belongings and all surfaces
- All surfaces should be vacuumed first
- Then a damp wipe with mild detergent
- Structural dying
- Building material may still be retaining moisture. These areas should be dried with air movers and dehumidifiers.
- Mould Clearance
- A mould clearance should be completed to confirm if the objectives have been achieved and the remediation was successful.
This process may sound overwhelming and you may find yourself not knowing where to start. If you need mould removal in the Brisbane area, call us today for a free phone consultation on 1300 346 988 or visit us at www.mould-removal.com.au